I try to split my personal, Tor, BornHack, and Irssi related activities into four different email addresses. Please try to use the right one as described here:
- For personal correspondence, please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Tor related correspondence, please use the email address email@example.com.
- For BornHack related correspondence, please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Irssi related correspondence that most project staff should be able to answer, please use the email address email@example.com. Otherwise, use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to reach me directly.
If you think I have missed a message, please go ahead and email me again. I occasionally miss an email, and I do not mind a reminder.
I am available on the following social media sites:
- @ahfaeroey on Twitter.
- @email@example.com on Mastodon.
- ahfaeroey on LinkedIn. Feel free to connect!
My Matrix handle is @ahf:matrix.org.
My Signal number is available upon request. Just drop me an email if you think you should have it.
Secure Email using OpenPGP
My currently active OpenPGP key is
0xBEA7B180B1491921. The public key should
be available on most of the rotating key servers.
pub ed25519/0xBEA7B180B1491921 2019-12-04 [SC] [expires: 2024-12-02] Key fingerprint = 1C1B C007 A9F6 07AA 8152 C040 BEA7 B180 B149 1921 uid [ultimate] Alexander Færøy <firstname.lastname@example.org> uid [ultimate] Alexander Færøy <email@example.com> uid [ultimate] Alexander Færøy <firstname.lastname@example.org> uid [ultimate] Alexander Færøy <email@example.com> uid [ultimate] Alexander Færøy <firstname.lastname@example.org> uid [ultimate] Alexander Færøy <email@example.com> sub ed25519/0xBE6A0531C18A9179 2019-12-04 [S] Key fingerprint = 5141 0245 4D0A 87DB 0767 A1EB BE6A 0531 C18A 9179 sub cv25519/0xDE333A13667681D0 2019-12-04 [E] Key fingerprint = CA88 3563 156C 8447 6ADB F88A DE33 3A13 6676 81D0 sub ed25519/0x135CF5D5269F803B 2019-12-04 [A] Key fingerprint = 302A 9D05 20D6 F9B2 484A BAFE 135C F5D5 269F 803B
Internet Relay Chat
I am ahf on the following IRC networks: Baconsvin, EFnet, GIMPNet, Hackint, IRCnet, IRCsource, Labitat, Libera, OFTC, and Quakenet.
My IRC client of choice is always connected to IRC, but I sometimes miss a message or two. Feel free to remind me if I have not gotten back to you in time.
I use Off the Record together with my IRC client. The fingerprints of my OTR keys can be found here: